Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored. Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser, you will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration.
What types of cookies used this site ?
Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website , platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as , for example , control traffic and data communication , identify the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, storing content distributing videos or sound or share content via social networks.
Cookies analysis: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered . To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer .
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options .
- In the “Privacy ” section click the Settings button content .
- In the section ” Cookies” are configurable options .
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Mozilla Firefox:
- En la parte superior de la ventana de Firefox hacer clic en el menú Herramientas.
- Seleccionar Opciones.
- Seleccionar el panel Privacidad.
- En la opción Firefox podrá elegir Usar una configuración personalizada para el historial para configurar las opciones.
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer:
- At the top of the window Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies . Activate the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.